Monday, May 7, 2012

MDRM - COMPLETE DILUTION OF SHARES!

Good morning traders!

Well another lesson learned, I guess that is penny stocks for ya.  After a great pre-market open, MDRM was up 46% and one hour later was down 10%.  CEO and high share holders didn't even attempt to let this one run.  Another reason why I strongly believe in my rule #1.  Get in early and get out early.  Never be too greedy in the penny stock game because it is just simply not worth it!  Hope everyone has a great week and I will be looking out for the next big pick!  While I have you here and I am writing this blog let me tell you of two picks that I have my eye on just to give you a small heads up.

1. BRGO
2. TPIV

These two have potential.  Watch them closely!!

Warm regards,


Chrisando Fernisser
CEO & President
Phenomenal Penny Stock, LLC
info@phenomenalpennystocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment